Monday, November 24, 2008

35 weeks

I went to the doctors today for a final ultrasound of the Lil' Diva. Everything went really well. I'm 35 weeks and about 3 days. She's approx. 5 lbs 15 oz. Just under 6 pounds. The doctor things she'll be about 7 and a half pounds at birth which is just fine with me. I want her to be healthy, but anything bigger and my poor HooHa... I mean, I feel bad for it already, but the bigger the baby the worse I feel for 'her'. I only got 1 picture of her. Boo :o( and it's a really ridiculous picture. It looks like a bird hook nose of some sort. But in actuality, it's her hand covering her face. Maybe you can make that out. I tried to label it, but it's still really odd. I hope she doesn't come out with a bird beak.

While the was busy measuring her heart I saw her foot, and it was the cutest thing ever!!!! I guess because she's all scrunched up in there now her legs are in front of her chest. I kind of wish he would have snapped a picture of the foot, but I guess the bird hook nose is just as cute.

No comments: